Monday, January 26, 2009

Places to have birthday parties part 1

http://www.funtasticalfaces.com/
Since I began face painting, I have been to many interesting places for birthday parties and met many nice people. So I though it would be nice to SHARE some of the places where I have been for some of my jobs. As I remember or go to new jobs, I will continue adding them. I will not be stating prices, however, I will add the link to the place so you can check it out for yourself and see if you like it. I am not promoting these places - I am just sharing my experiences!

The most recent one was the Elmwood Community Center in West Hartford. This was a nice place. There was an elevator, so I did not have to carry all my supplies up the stairs. It was set up like a school. So the bathroom was down the hallway. The room was set up with plenty of tables.



This was one of the guests at the party!

No comments: